Help needed in ImageMap Mouseover

Thu May 25 10:17:26 EDT 2006

It would be helpfull to see the output from MapServer in this case. Can you post the HTML result (as an attachment) or send a link?

Steve

>>> "Pratap" <dwija_dey at rediffmail.com> 05/25/06 8:07 AM >>>

Hi
  List and Steve Lime
    Plz. donot ignore this message.
   I have posted a message for a help in imagemap though, i have not get any reply. I am trying to imulate the mouseover in browser/mapserver from http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/imagemaps/?searchterm=imagemap also i am keen to know from steve how to implement the mouseover that i saw in Steve limes SHPXY example in
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapserv48?map=/usr/local/www/docs_maps/eco/rsg/search/search_example.map&qlayer=county&mode=nquery&searchmap=true .

 My quries are given below(Specially to Steve for the example that he has implemented). Hope this time i will get solutions from Steve/List.
Thanks in advance
With Regards.
Pratap