Zooming to the selected object

Dmitri Mizerkin mizerkin at WIRZ-KOELN.DE
Mon May 29 03:34:23 EDT 2006

Hi all!

I'm using MapServer in my project for displaying geographical objects (e.g.
streets) selected by a user. Basically, I do it by calling 2 layers (one for
all streets, the other for selected ones) in URL in the address bar, for
Example:

<http://192.168.0.33/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/Avenida/htdocs/Aveni
da.map&layer=Street&layer=Sel_Street&oid=53&mode=browse>
http://192.168.0.33/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/Avenida/htdocs/Avenid
a.map&layer=Street&layer=Sel_Street&oid=53&mode=browse

Is it possible to add some parameter to this address line to zoom, say 3x,
to the selected object?

Thanks in advance!

Dmitri