Stumped

Mark Peil mpeil at CITYOFPT.US
Wed Nov 1 14:17:21 EST 2006

Hello there. I am brand new to Map Server. I have my map up and running:

http://maps.cityofpt.us <http://maps.cityofpt.us/>

but I am having difficulties trying to "zoom to" a feature, in this case
a Parcel.

As you can see from the website, if you start at the full extent, the
Parcel Search and Parcel Layers are highlighted. If you plug in a parcel
number (931402302 for example) then click on the map, you can see a
small RED highlighted shape. If you zoom in manually, you will see that
this is the parcel number entered above.

Here is my issue, I can't figure out how to zoom in automatically when
the Parcel and Parcel Layers are active & a vaild Parcel Number is
entered & the map is clicked.  I am sure there is a way to do this but I
can't figure out how. Is there something obvious I have over looked? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Peil