SIZEITEM howto ?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Thu Nov 2 10:59:54 EST 2006

You may want to try 'ONU_ID', I notice that for the label text you use uppercase for the field name.  I am not sure if case sensitivity is an issue in this case with PostGIS.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Stéphane COLZY
	Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:51 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] SIZEITEM howto ?

	Ok, but the problem is that when I do this nothing happens (the map doesn't change)

	So I thought may be I'm missing something...

	Here's the layer definition :   onu_id is an int4 ranging from 1 to 900

	  LAYER

	    CONNECTION "user=scy password=scy dbname=vmap host=localhost port=5432"

	    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS

	    DATA "the_geom from join_onu_wc USING UNIQUE ogc_fid using srid=4326"

	    MAXSCALE 500

	      METADATA

	      END

	    NAME "Cities"