DrawQuery results in grey-colored map

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Fri Nov 3 02:15:51 EST 2006

Hi there,

must have changed something over the last couple of weeks that
mapserver didn't liked...

When querying a country on my worldmap the country normally is
highlighted in yellow and all other countries appear in the given
classification color. But now all countries are colored in different
grey tones, but still representing correctly the classes. It seems
almost as if the PNG had been transformed into grayscale; but as the
ocean still appears in blue, it's not the case.

Has anybody an idea what could cause that problem?

Thanks for any hints,

Stefan

PS: I am working with PostGres 8.1.0 & PostGIS, PHP Version 4.4.2,
MapServer version 4.8.3