status embed scalebar not working

kristjan kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Fri Nov 3 08:05:05 EST 2006

Hello,

after upgrading to Mapserver4.8.4 my status=embed scalebars stopped working.

Searching the documentation about this problem I found that there is written:
---------
Please note that embedding scalebars require
that you define a markerset. In essence the scalebar becomes a custom
marker that is handled just like any other annotation.)

---------

what kind of markerset is it (I couldn't find any more references to it)?
Does anybody have an example of the mapfile and markerset file where embed scalebar is working?

Scalebar definition from my map-file

SCALEBAR
    STATUS embed
    INTERVALS 3