idea

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Fri Nov 3 18:25:39 EST 2006

Is anyone already implementing this?  I assume someone has written
some transformers to help make a transition to XML-based map files.

QGIS has a python script for converting from QGIS project files
(XML) into MapServer map files.  Perhaps there are already some well-
used XML formats that we can simply use?  Perhaps no one cares,
that's fine too ;)

Tyler