python mapscript segfault

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Thu Nov 9 09:45:54 EST 2006

Besides others comments on mapscript usage, you can check your
console and system logs to see if there are any details on the
segfault.  There might also be a crashlog for python.

On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:53 PM, John Cartwright wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm trying to use python mapscript (4.10.0) on MacOS 10.4 to create a
> map dynamically and output the image.  Code seems to segfault at the
> termination of the program.  Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong or
> suggest a method of tracing the problem?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy