MapScript for PHP5/Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Thu Nov 9 21:54:28 EST 2006

I finally got around to putting together a Mac OS X PHP5 package and
PHP-MapScript to go along with it.  For now it's PHP5-CGI only, I'm
having trouble geting the Apache module PHP5 to work.

As always, let me know if you have any problems.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy