freetype error for curved label (solve)

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at FREE.FR
Fri Nov 10 09:45:01 EST 2006

Hi,

A few days ago (or a few weeks ago), I wrote an email to ask some help about a
problem with curved label and freetype error message.

I found the solution, I just added a "TYPE TRUETYPE" line in the LABEL
parameter. Questions : is it normal to have to add this parameter ? If so, I
think it can help to add this information in the ANGLE section in the doc.

Furthermore, I am using this feature with a polyline layer. Some labels do not
"follow the line" : http://softlibre.free.fr/curved_label.png. Actually, only
when the label is longer thant the line. Any idea to correct this ? Thanks.

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin