AJAX for panning

Kai Behncke kbehncke at IGF.UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE
Tue Nov 14 10:05:55 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:34:15 +0100, Stefan Schwarzer wrote
> Hi,
>
> is there any "easy" solution to a nice panning, so that the user can
>  click on the map and drag it, and only the map (not the whole page)
>  is redrawn?
>
> I know if kamap, which does it, but that seems to be pretty complex
> and adds other functionality which I don't need.
>
> Thanks for any hints,
>
> Stefan
Hello Stefan,
you can try mapbender
(http://www.mapbender.org).
It`s quite easy to modify. You can choose which functions you want to have and
the panning works well.

Greetings, Kai

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Kai Behncke

Institut für Geoinformatik und Fernerkundung (IGF)
Universität Osnabrück
Kolpingstr. 7
49074 Osnabrück

Raum: 01/308