Display coordinate upon a mouse click or duing mouse dragging

Andy Freed afreed at PDX.EDU
Mon Nov 20 14:19:46 EST 2006

I'm not familiar with the Rosa applet, but in the CGI version, you can
simply place "[mapx], [mapy]" into your page, that should give you the
coordinates that the user last clicked.

In PHP/Mapscript, you can export it in a similar fashion:

$thepoint = ms_newpointObj();
$thepoint->setXY($_POST["map_x"],$_POST["map_y"]);

Andy