Fwd: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Blank Image OracleSpatial

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Nov 23 10:53:26 EST 2006

Hi,
    Did you have define any projection in your mapfile?
    It is not a SRID problem bacause when occur SRID problem the Oracle
error related appear.
    How did you call the Mapserver to generate this error? How it's your
map extent? Try to define the extent of your map with the extent (mbr)
of your layer, you can check it using this SQL:
    select SDO_AGGR_MBR(shape) from RED_FERROCARRIL;
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR