Blank Image OracleSpatial

José Ramón López joseramonlopez at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 24 02:34:48 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: José Ramón López <joseramonlopez at gmail.com>
Date: 23-nov-2006 17:26
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Fwd: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Blank
Image OracleSpatial
To: Fernando Simon <fsimon at univali.br>

This is the definition of the layer:

LAYER
    NAME ferrocarriles
    TYPE line
    CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
    CONNECTION "sde/sde at SDE "
    DATA "SHAPE FROM RED_FERROCARRIL USING VERSION 9i"
    DUMP TRUE
    DEBUG ON
    TRANSPARENCY 0
    PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:4326"
    END
    CLASS
        NAME 'Red Ferrocarriles'
        COLOR 0 0 255
    END
    METADATA
        "wms_title" "Red Ferrocarriles"
        "wms_abstract" "Red Ferrocarriles"
        "wms_keywordlist" "WMS Red Ferrocarriles"
        "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
    END

And this is the call to Mapserver
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/mapserver?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=GetMap&Layers=ferrocarriles

If i execute this in SQL+

SQL> select SDO_AGGR_MBR(shape) from RED_FERROCARRIL;

SDO_AGGR_MBR(SHAPE)(SDO_GTYPE, SDO_SRID, SDO_POINT(X, Y, Z), SDO_ELEM_INFO,
SDO_
SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, NULL, NULL, SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1, 1003, 3),
SDO_ORDINATE_ARR
AY(195210,089, 4075810,31, 533545,364, 4261747,98))

Thanks for all

--
José Ramón López
Tfno: 627 88 88 24