MS RFC 15: Support for thread neutral operation of mapserver/mapscript - plans?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 10 05:49:11 EDT 2006

Norbert,

Yes the release plan for 5.0 contains this issue,

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/

It must be noted that the libraries that mapserver uses may also
affect the thread safety, so those libraries should also be reviewed
and handled.

Best Regards,

Tamas