[Fwd: Re: mapserv stdout png problem]

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 30 17:48:49 EST 2006

I recall that the original proposal was:

http://www.nabble.com/Proposing-to-support-for-creating-maps-with-mapserv.exe-using-the-command-line-p4976104.html

As far as I remember against this proposal suppressing the header was
the desired approach, however suppressing the header at all places
like the OWS requests seemed to be a PITA.

Tamas