ms 4.10.1 Windows msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not find/open font.

Fri Apr 13 23:26:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I don't usually use mapserver on Windows but I have run into the follow
error:

msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Could not find/open font.

I suspect this is a permission problem. as the files (fontset.txt and
the arial.ttf file) are where it is supposed to be, but serving it up
via mapserv.exe generates this error. And this all works just fine on Linux.

I running ms4w and Apache. Any thoughts on how to track down and fix this.

-Steve