Map with road signs

Mon Apr 16 14:18:33 EDT 2007

Is a road sign a combination of a base sign and then an identifier (e.g.
road number)? If so then
you can build those using a  combination of classes (to define the base
sign) and a label. This is the
standard way of handling road signs.

The other idea, that is,  SYMBOL [signcolumn] will be possible in 5.0
(see RFC 19) but might become
problematic from a performance perspective.

Steve

>>> On 4/13/2007 at 1:37 PM, in message
<2F86ED212F3E164EB9FBB2E68C67858E0499574C at SINFRA0-EXC003.MTQ.MIN.INTRA>,