google earth images

Pablo Rodríguez Madroño prodriguez at ADASASISTEMAS.COM
Mon Apr 16 05:14:43 EDT 2007

Hi, Luis

We've done some research to include KML files into MapServer (not to include Google Earth images!).

We are currently developing a project to use this. If it is of interest to you please contact me.

Bye,

Pablo Rodríguez Madroño

División de Sistemas de Información

ADASA Sistemas