MS 4.10.1 php_mapscript build problem on FreeBSD 6.2

Ben Madin ben at REMOTEINFORMATION.COM.AU
Wed Apr 18 04:50:51 EDT 2007

Thank you Steve,

I have mod_fastcgi for apache, this was installed through the FreeBSD
ports system, and all very happily. but I didn't end up with a
libfcgi anywhere I can find (I have mod_fastcgi.so in my /usr/local/
libexec/apache22 directory)

I notice in the configure I actually had this :

configure: checking whether FastCGI support should be enabled...
checking for FCGI_Accept in -lfcgi... no
configure: checking HTTPD server (Apache) version...
         using user-supplied httpd (/usr/local/sbin/httpd)
         /usr/local/sbin/httpd version is Apache/2.2.4 (2002004).
Compiling with fast MS_NINT
checking compiler warnings... basic

so maybe I never had fastcgi last time around. Do I need to get a
different fastcgi from somewhere else, or did something maybe not go
quite right?

cheers

Ben

--