MS4W: Queries on classified rasters

Marco Cerruti cerruti.marco at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 20 09:35:11 EDT 2007

Frank,
thanks for your answer, actually I'm moving this "my-first-MapServer" to a
public host, in order to test it and then make it accessible to a (some)
possible end-user(s). Query on classified rasters was the last thing to fix,
so, as it can't be fixed now, I hope to put everything online in few days,
with contents of mapfile and templates accessible to visitors.

Besides this, tell me what else should I do to let you reproduce the same
problem.

... and thanks again!