Re-projected rasters do not show when queryfile is used

Külli Tiits kylli.tiits at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 2 07:47:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I am working on a project where I use MapServer in CGI-mode with dBox.
So far everything has worked out well, but now I have a problem, to what
I can not find a solution.

I have some raster data that is in another coordinate system, than the
rest of data. So I have defined the projections for these layers and the
map in general. And the re-projected rasters are displayed on the map as
they should. But the re-projected rasters just dissappear when a query
is made and to URL the queryfile part is added.

Here are 2 simplified reqests:
https://xxx/mapserv?mode=map&map=/xxx/xxx.map&mapext=3347092+6967198+3349163+6969669&mapsize=430+513&layers=XXX

https://xxx/mapserv?mode=map&map=/xxx/xxx.map&mapext=3347092+6967198+3349163+6969669&mapsize=430+513&layers=XXX&queryfile=/xxx/XXX.qy

The first displays the rasters as it should. In the second re-projected
rasters are not visible. As you can see the only difference is the last
part with queryfile.. The not-projected rasters show up fine and the
query results highlighting also works as it should...

Should I somehow define projection also for the querymap or what should
I do to make the re-projected rasters visible also with quryfile?

The version of MapServer is 4.8. If some additional details could be
important, I would happily provide them.

And as this is my first letter to the list, I would also like to say a
big thank you, to everybody who have been developing MapServer and dBox!

Kylli