Limiting the area of a mapfile that is displayed

Hong ljfong at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Sat Feb 17 13:50:23 EST 2007

The EXTENT defined in your mapfile defines the area that is actually displayed
by MapServer. The act of user clicking on a point to zoom in is basically the
same of changing the EXTENT to a new EXTENT programmatically according to the
mechanism of zooming in.

Hong