Proj 4 error

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Sun Feb 18 15:36:41 EST 2007

PROJ doesn't have those projections.

Are you using my OSX frameworks?  I have a big update coming very
soon (including MS 4.10.1), and I have added those the the PROJ
framework.  I ran into the same problem setting up CartoWeb, and
Chameleon (I think).  Stay tuned.

On Feb 18, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Paul Shapley wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I'm getting the following error while trying to display a
> 'Cartoweb' Map. Can someone tell me where the 'epsg' should be
> located on Mac 10.4.8 if this is error is because (Mapserver 4.10.0
> and PHP5.2.0) are trying to locate that file. What do i need to re-
> configue. It seems to occur when you scroll a map or zoom.
>

> 'MapServer error: Error in msProcessProjection(): no system list,
> errno: 2'
>
> Hope you can help!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> --
> Paul J. Shapley

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe