beginner of the mapserver

Sibel Yikilmaz sibel_yikilmaz at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 19 03:40:11 EST 2007

Hello, I have just joined this group. and I want to learn mapserver. May you help me? What is mapserver? how does it run? Also, Where can I found mapserver.exe; because I have tried to download from mapserver.umn.gis but I haven't. I want to study with this program. I am waiting for your help best regards, Sibel