beginner of the mapserver

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Mon Feb 19 08:41:04 EST 2007

Hi,

Best starting point if you work on Windows, to download ms4w.
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/

It can be installed easy. Apache, phpmapscript and many other tools are
involved.
You can find a tutorial at
http://terrasip.gis.umn.edu/projects/tutorial/sections.html

And the documentation page at mapserver.gis.umn.edu ...