php/mapscript shared object

Agustina Buccella agustina_buccella at YAHOO.COM.AR
Mon Feb 19 11:03:58 EST 2007

yes of course!!! I restart apache several times...

  As I am working, I note that in the /usr/local/lib/ the libgdal.so.1 is a symbolic link:

  lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 17 feb 12 12:56 /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so.1 -> libgdal.so.1.11.0

  so, I deleted this link and I copied the original (I think) libgdal.so.1 file from the gdal directory (in my case /usr/local/gdal-1.4.0/.libs/) and now I have another error:

   Warning:  Module 'MapScript' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

 but I can see a Mapscritp table in the phpinfo page with the following data:

   MapScript       MapServer Version MapServer version 4.10.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE  PHP MapScript Version ($Revision: 1.260 $ $Date: 2006/09/06 16:42:36 $)
  Thanks again!!
  Agustina

Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> escribió: Agustina Buccella wrote:

> My apache configuration file has the line
>
> SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH $LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:
> *
> and in the /etc/ld.so.conf is this path too (an I run ldconfid process).
> Doing that, the mapserv script (with sgi) works well, the problem now is
> with php, but I do not know what I have to change or add....

Did you restart Apache after updating ld.so.conf and rerunning ldconfig?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/