WMS/WFS and (yearly) time-dependent data

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Thu Feb 22 08:27:32 EST 2007

Thanks for the help. Hmmm.... not sure if I do really understand what
you mean. It still feels a bit awkward in my brain....

One point that jumps in my mind is the "mypath/myfile" entry. This
would be if I am working with shapefiles. But I am working with
Postgis. So, how would I have to deal with that one then?

Merci!

Stef