'CGI Request 1 on process xxxx" in capabilities response on IIS

Thu Feb 22 08:49:51 EST 2007

Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> CGI Request 1 on process 4068
>
> Tried googling for this line, as I think it has something to do with IIS
> writing stuff for the log to the stdout or so, but could not find
> something.

That's debug output from MapServer going to stdout under IIS as you had
guessed. Debug messages are generated only when you set DEBUG TRUE in
your mapfile.

Remove the DEBUG TRUE statement at the top-level in your mapfile
(actually remove any DEBUG TRUE in your mapfile) and the debug messages
will go away.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette