SLD parameter ignored on MapServer Debian (solved!)

Just van den Broecke just at JUSTOBJECTS.NL
Mon Feb 26 08:18:53 EST 2007

Hi,

I have solved the issue by tweaking .map en .sld settings. My
installation thus supported SLD (OGR). The SLD filters features from
PostGIS but missed a (Line)Symbolizer element. Now selected features are
drawn, very cool! Next trying SLD_BODY=... best,

--Just
Just van den Broecke
The Netherlands
http://www.justobjects.nl