Newbie question

Dave Partridge dpartridge at DARTMOOR-NPA.GOV.UK
Mon Feb 26 10:15:15 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

2 newbie questions!

1) We have Mapserver 4.10 serving up MapInfo TAB files as a WMS
connection using the ogr connector.  Works fine on our MapInfo site but when
an ArcGIS9.1 site tries to read the attributes from the Map ArcGIS just
says "requesting data" and doesn't get any further.  Map displays fine
though.

2) I want to install Apache/2.2.3 on one of our servers but keep on getting
the error message: "Windows could not start the Apache MS4W Web Server
on Local Computer.  For more information, review the System Event Log.  If
this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to
service-specific error code 1.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Dave.