WCS from multiple netCDF returning only background image

edfialk wef1 at CEC.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Feb 27 15:32:24 EST 2007

Hey, thanks again Frank.

Now I get:
[root at niceguy RETRO]# ogrinfo -al RETRO.shp
INFO: Open of `RETRO.shp'
using driver `ESRI Shapefile' successful.

Layer name: RETRO
Geometry: Polygon
Feature Count: 41
Extent: (0.000000, 0.000000) - (0.000000, 0.000000)
Layer SRS WKT:
(unknown)
LOCATION: String (255.0)
TIME: String (0.0)
E: String (0.0)
OGRFeature(RETRO):0
  LOCATION (String) = _anthro_nox_1960.0.5x0.5.nc
960.
  TIME (String) = (null)
  E (String) = (null)
  POLYGON ((0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0))
.....bunch of these...all the same...followed by:
OGRFeature(RETRO):39
  LOCATION (String) = _anthro_nox_1999.0.5x0.5.nc
999.
  TIME (String) = (null)
  E (String) = (null)
  POLYGON ((0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0))

ERROR 3: fread(282) failed on DBF file.

ERROR 3: fread(282) failed on DBF file.

ERROR 3: fread(282) failed on DBF file.

ERROR 3: fread(282) failed on DBF file.

ERROR 3: fread(282) failed on DBF file.

OGRFeature(RETRO):40
  LOCATION (String) = (null)
  TIME (String) = (null)
  E (String) = (null)
  POLYGON ((0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0,0 0))

I'm assuming I made a bad shapefile then.