projection offset

Steven M. Ottens steven.ottens at GEODAN.NL
Tue Jan 9 07:41:03 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've got a problem with reprojecting data (shapefiles) with mapserver:
I've got data in shapefiles as wgs84 (epsg:4326) I need to be able to
reproject them in various coordinatesystems. However if I request the
data as dutch RD (epsg:28992) and overlay it with a shapefile with
the same data in epsg:28992 I get a vertical offset. (see attached
image; the red and black line should overlap.)
If I reproject the data as UTM 30 I get a horizontal offset. Is there
a magic trick to get mapserver reprojecting data on the fly? I've
attached my mapfile if that helps.

regards,
Steven