Serving WMS in Google Maps using nested layers

Brent Pedersen bpederse at NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU
Sat Jan 13 19:06:44 EST 2007

hi,
if you're using this:
http://chignik.berkeley.edu/google/wms236.js.
you could just add both WMS layers to the same javascript layer array
and they will appear as a single layer.
so no change in your map-file should be necessary as long as your
transparency is set correctly.
-brent