Serving WMS in Google Maps using nested layers

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 14 08:05:28 EST 2007

Brent,

Thanks for your answer, seems it's easier than I thought :-),
yet I can't seem to figure out how to define this in my layer var...(I
know...).
So could you help me out with that ?
For now this how my layer var is defined:

tileCounty.myLayers='Gebouwen84';

I'd like to add 'Percelen84'

Thanks !
Steven