InUrl styling

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Tue Jan 16 04:19:54 EST 2007

I remember I at some point saw an example of styling layers and adding features through the url to cgi MapServer. However, now I can't find it again, neither in the list archives nor in the docs. Can anybody give me a pointer?

Kristian

--
Kristian Thy
GIS Developer

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.