Does the current SDE driver in MapServer support logical and regular expressio

Hong ljfong at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Jan 26 19:35:45 EST 2007

Then I guess I had the expression wrong then, here was the layer I had been
trying to display with multiple classifications:

LAYER # 9
    NAME "Census Groups"
    TYPE POLYGON
    CONNECTION ...
    CONNECTIONTYPE SDE
    DATA "APACHE.APACHE.CENSUS_GROUP,SHAPE,SDE.DEFAULT"
    STATUS ON
    TRANSFORM ON
    CLASSITEM "POP2000"
    CLASS
        EXPRESSION "[POP2000] >= 0 AND [POP2000] <= 400"
        STYLE
            COLOR 112 247 38
        END
    END
    CLASS
        EXPRESSION "[POP2000] >= 400 AND [POP2000] <= 800"
        STYLE
            COLOR 233 9 61
        END
    END

	# Catch-all
	CLASS
		STYLE
			COLOR 255 0 0
		END
	END
END

The CENSUS_GROUP table is an SDE table with SHAPE as its geometric field. The
field POP2000 is a numeric field of type 'int' with values from 21 to 3416.
MapServer ignored all other classifications and only rendered the layer by
"Catch-all" classification that rendered everything in red. No error or
warning from MapServer at all. Can someone show me the correct way of writing
the EXPRESSION in this case?

Thanks.

Hong