Is fast-cgi running within mapserver when setup in the following way: MS4W setup with latest FWTools bin content copied into MS4W apache\cgi-bin.

Sun Jan 28 13:09:42 EST 2007

John Mitchell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is fast-cgi running within mapserver when setup in the following way:
> MS4W setup with latest FWTools bin content copied into MS4W
> apache\cgi-bin. I run mapserv -v and it says fastcgi.  Is their anything
> else that I have to do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John J. Mitchell

John,

On the mapserver site on the documentation page is a link that explains
all you have to do to get fastcgi setup and running. While this might
already be done or not in MS4W, it is worth while reading and checking
the various config options and parameters.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/fastcgi

-Steve W.