verbose log of oracle queries

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Jan 31 06:13:21 EST 2007

Hi François,
    You can enable the log for UMN Mapserver when you configue and
compile it, the flag. If you enable it (or was already enable) you
just need to define the DEBUG ON for you "MAP" and "LAYER" in your
mapfile.
    You don't need to do any special thing to enable it for Oracle
Spatial. For Oracle Spatial connection you can see all the steps,
like login, logoff and SQL.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
UMN Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer