verbose log of oracle queries

Fran çois Bruneau francois.bruneau at WESTIMAGES.COM
Wed Jan 31 04:37:23 EST 2007

Hi,

I've got one strange issue with MapServer at the moment. I use native Oracle Spatial connection to populate layers of Point/Line data. The problem is when I query my Oracle system views, I can not find any trace of the queries that MapServer does.

Is there a "verbose log" mode that would enable me to have a detailed look at all the queries done by MapServer ? That would help me to sort things out.

Thanks in advance,

François.