configure crt1.o error on PPC64 RHEL

Wed Jan 31 09:14:05 EST 2007

Perhaps you could try running 'autoconf' in the mapserver source
directory to regenerate the configure script. This should not be
required, but perhaps the version of autoconf on your server will
include the required paths in its C compiler tests.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/