Strange mapscriptJNI_delete_1layerObj+0xf error killing Tomcat

Rodrigo Del C. Andrade rodrigo.andrade at DIGITRO.COM.BR
Fri Jun 1 08:59:26 EDT 2007

    Thanks a lot for all the replies, folks! I really appreciate it.
    I am about to get to work on that, so I will first dl and compile
the svn version and give it a go without any further modifications,
(like delete(), but I gotta say I am kinda of relieved: its a LOT of
stuff to delete). It will be sort of a pain to test it because it is
only crashing on the server, but w/e.
    Tamas: thanks too for the tip. Indeed all object creations we have
in the code go with the new obj(parent) constructor. I will see how it
works with the svn version and if it doesn't work I will implement that.

    Best regards,

    Rodrigo

    --

*Rodrigo Del C. Andrade*
/Programador/

*DÍGITRO TECNOLOGIA*
*E-mail:* rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br
<mailto:rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br>
*Fone:* +55 48 3281-7314 / +55 48 3281-7000
*Fax:* +55 48 3281-7299
*Site:* www.digitro.com <http://www.digitro.com>