Error compiling from SVN rev 6166

Rodrigo Del C. Andrade rodrigo.andrade at DIGITRO.COM.BR
Fri Jun 1 15:04:47 EDT 2007

    Hi folks.
    Following the previous discussion about rfc-24, I am trying to
compile a version from Svn latest revision (6166). All is fine and dandy
till I try to test the java mapscript lib created.
    Going trough the usual configure and make, mapserver shows no
problems, same with mapscript/java with make interface and make:  no
problems.
    But 'make test' outputs

java -classpath ./:examples/:./mapscript.jar -Djava.library.path=.
WxSTest ../../tests/test.map
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.UnknownError: loadLayer():
Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (MAP):(line 1)
        at edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapscriptJNI.new_mapObj(Native Method)
        at edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapObj.<init>(mapObj.java:280)
        at WxSTest_thread.run(WxSTest.java:11)
Document Length: 9658, expecting somewhere around 10000 or more.

    I am using the same libraries (gd, proj, etc) I had compiled for
4.10.1 and other than that the enviroment is the same. I also tried
issuing a dos2unix to the offending test.map thinking it could be a
windows carriage return format file, but its not. Swig is version
1.3.29, btw.

    Regards,

    Rodrigo

--
*Rodrigo Del C. Andrade*
/Programador/

*DÍGITRO TECNOLOGIA*
*E-mail:* rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br
<mailto:rodrigo.andrade at digitro.com.br>
*Fone:* +55 48 3281-7314 / +55 48 3281-7000
*Fax:* +55 48 3281-7299
*Site:* www.digitro.com <http://www.digitro.com>