Error compiling from SVN rev 6166

Rodrigo Del C. Andrade rodrigo.andrade at DIGITRO.COM.BR
Fri Jun 1 17:08:34 EDT 2007

    Nope =(
    My distro had the old 2.5.4a, but I updated it to 2.5.33 and
recompiled both mapserver and mapscript but it had no effect, same
error. Is it documented somewhere changes (migration guide) for this
future released?
    I might be missing something obvious  :\

    Thanks,

    Rodrigo