layer labels in c#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 2 18:35:05 EDT 2007

I'm pretty sure I've already replied to this question in a previous thread.
Once again you should set the parameters of the labelObj that belongs
to the classObj of a particular layer either by mapscript of in the
mapfile respectively. If you have further problems or error messages
please provide more detailed information about the issue.

A general note: Please do not require folks to create complete
application for a particular problem especially when that problem is
not specified exactly. When you speak about 'button click events' and
'combo boxes' it implies that your special application logic should
also be implemented as a sample code. In this list we can only point
you to the right direction by describing the solution and possibly
providing code fragments for the problem but we cannot implement it
entirely instead of you.

Best regards,

Tamas