stable PHP/Mapscript segmentation faults

Florian Goessmann florian.goessmann at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 2 20:03:27 EDT 2007

hi igor
i had the exact same problem on os x server 10.4.9. the workaround i
found was to use php-cgi instead of mod_php. since i changed that, it
has been working without any problem.

cheers
florian