updating Proj's epsg list

anthony farrant anthony.k.farrant at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 4 03:49:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

It's a projection that came with the demo's of Chameleon. It's a
Canada projection and it's written in epsg:form. I don't think it's an
esri projection  but I'll give your suggestion a try later on.

The funny thing is that it's in the epsg file of ms4w but not in that
of mapserver for linux that I compiled on debian.

-A