AW: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] from where can I get GIS data?

Pfeiffer Michael Michael.Pfeiffer at BD.SO.CH
Tue Jun 12 03:02:11 EDT 2007

Hi Neeraj,

you can download GIS-Data from the Suisse Kanton of Solothurn in shape
and Raster-Format from the following Link:

http://www.so.ch/de/pub/departemente/bjd/gis/daten.htm

You have to click on the right site on SO!ONLINE.
The description of the download is available in English (click the
english flag on the left site in the window which opens after you have
clicked SO!ONLINE)

Hope this will help you.

regards

Michael