WFS problem with tileindex and filter accepting by MapServer

Matti Silvennoinen Matti.Silvennoinen at ARBONAUT.COM
Tue Jun 12 08:26:35 EDT 2007

Hi list,

We have following version running on Windows:

MapServer version 4.10.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PD
F OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPP
ORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPP
ORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG
INPUT
=POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
DEBUG=MSDEBUG

We have problem with tileindexed tab-files when using those through
WFS-connection.

Tests:
- MapServer 4.10.1
- Client: uDig