mapserver and msCross

Mark Brooks mark_brooks at NCSU.EDU
Tue Jun 12 10:19:05 EDT 2007

Rodrigo,

Thank you!  This is very helpful and much easier to work with than
ka-map, although ka-map has great potential.  I do have one question for
you.

The javascript function call to set the map extent only takes three
arguments (Xmin, Xmax, Ymin):
myMap.setFullExtent( 5649512,5711778,6099485);

while the mapscript function expects four arguments (Xmin, Ymin, Xmax,
Ymax):
$extent = explode(" ",$_GET['mapext']);
$map->setExtent($extent[0], $extent[1], $extent[2], $extent[3]);

I don't understand why they aren't the same.  I'm having trouble getting
this part to work.  Any ideas?

Mark